CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!!

Welcome to the crazy life of the Sandman's. We hope you will enjoy the journey of our life as shown in photos. We are continually updating this and are learning how this works. Let us know what you think!!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Garage Door Scare

I think I finally figured out why I couldn't upload this hilarious video for all of you to see...I needed a faster DSL, so I am trying it out for a couple of days. I hope that you enjoy this video. I had previously tried to upload it, but no avail. The story goes like this...There was a period there when Noah always wanted to be like Daddy, with the boot, and hat. One evening after bathtime, Noah toddled out to the garage and Haylee was close behind to help keep an eye on him. Just in time for Derek to come home and scare the pj's right off of her.

No comments: